Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Wine Making Forum > LHBS juice buy
Old 09-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 48 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default LHBS juice buy

my LHBS is teaming up with a produce distributor to provide grapes and juice to people for wine making.. i don't know the pricing details yet, but they said they will have Barolo, Cab. Franc, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Chardonnay, White Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Riesling, Viognier available..

i've made wine from a kit before, and for my next empty carboy i was looking to make a red.. i was wondering if i get juice (probably not grapes, maybe after a couple more batches under my belt) is there a list somewhere of other ingredients and amounts needed to purchase for the rest of the items? if you get a kit typically everything is included..

~ A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.

Stainless Hop Spider | Wooden Brew Rig | Dual Hinge Keezer Build

Primaries: Apfelwein, Nugget Nectar, Brinner, Sticky Red, Smoked IPA
Keg 1: Nugget Nectar Clone | Keg 2: Brinner | Keg 3: Oaked Bourbon Vanilla Porter
Bottles: lots full and even more empty
Old 09-02-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 79 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 8

This website here is a great tool for home winemakers. It will give you a good idea of what you need for wine from grapes.