New Products

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
We got some new grains in this week and a new hop variety.

Grains:

Oat Malt (Fawcett)
Special Roast (Breiss)
Midnight Wheat (Breiss) Avaialible in 4/oz increments.
Amber Malt (Fawcett)
Rye Crystal (Fawcett)

We also restocked the Gambrinus ESB and Great Western: North West Pale Ale malt

Hops:
Phoenix (U.K.)
(edit) Saphir (Ger)
More hops to come in the near future. We still have some of the Amarillo leaf for sale as well.

Cheers,

John

We just have peat smoked malt at this time. We will be getting some "regular" smoked malt at some point, maybe when we get our next grain shipment.

just placed order #2 with Farmhouse. Ordered my specialty grains and hops for my Founders Breakfast Stout clone. The price and availability of some of the grains blew Northern Brewer out of the water. Just did a hop bomb Imperial IPA with the last goodies (Amarillo and Sorachi Ace) from the first order.

Another great shipment received from Farmhouse in just 4 days and that's counting the weekend.
Awesome,
Thanks!

ordered the Polarware 42qt SS on Sunday - shipped out Monday AM - received in CA on Friday, just in time to brew this weekend!

one awesome bonus surprise that I'd suggest adding to the description is that it is marked with 2 gallon increments that can be read from the inside or outside of the kettle

going to add a ball valve to this eventually - can't beat your prices!

thanks again, as always

Nice glad you got it in tiome to brew.

We just added:

Fruit purees
Brew Haulers,
We have Rakau hops from NZ (Will be up Monday)
Caramel Wheat 40L
We have muslin bags (will be up end of weekend)
Amarillo are in.

More to come!

Rakau hops are in and ready to ship:

Rakau is a very pleasant hop throughout the selection process due to its inherent intensity of aromas lifted through a heavy weight of oils and medium alpha. Resinous pine needle characters are sometimes noted but selectors generally are agreed that the dominant fruitiness is that of fresh stone fruit such as apricot. Really unique.

Use in: New World styles of ales and lagers where brash fruity character and big but well constructed bitterness is desired

We now have 2,3 and 4 way Co2 manifolds, along with 1/4" braided gas hose.

We also put 5 hops on sale and will be adding more to the sale later this week.

Noticed you are out of the Perlick 525ss faucet. Any idea when you will have more in stock? Was looking to order a couple shanks and faucets.

I guess I'll goin the Accuflex Bev-Seal Ultra party.

Just added 50' of 3/16" line for $15.99.

Also, I am getting some Sorghum Whiskey Barrels for $110. I am taking deposits for these now.

We are now carrying Monster Mills!

We have the MM-2 and MM-3 in stock. Both have the 3/8" shaft and come with the hopper and base.

Steelers77 said:
We are now carrying Monster Mills!

We have the MM-2 and MM-3 in stock. Both have the 3/8" shaft and come with the hopper and base.

Which material are these? Std 1144? Hardene? Or the 303 SS?

Does Chugger have any idea when they are going to have more pumps?
I think they need to run a bigger batch this time... :)

I updated it you can buy more now.

We are in a strange situation here. We are about 2 weeks away from moving into our new digs and we are trying to minimize the amount of grain we have to move from my basement to the store so we're trying to sell what we have without ordering more.

Please be patient with as as we transition to our new location. We should be a fully stocked store here in the next month and a half. We will start selling liquid yeast, more grain , more hops, and just about all the equipment you will need. Also, be on the lookout for a special ball lock keg special after we open! We have something in the works and it might work out well for all of us!

Back