Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > brewing again

Old 10-02-2005, 08:48 PM   #1
Rookie
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default brewing again

After being out of work for over 4 1/2 months I found a good job and now that I have a couple of pay days under my belt I will be brewing again next sunday.
Got my stuff today from Bader Brewing (Steve Bader is the guy that does the Replicator column in BYO).
I'll be brewing a fresh batch of Bonner Drive Backyard Bone Idle Bitter.
I am really looking forward to this. I'll be using Goldings hops I recently harvested out of my backyard, on Bonner Drive. My favorite character on Keeping Up Appearences is Onslo who is called "Bone Idle" by his wife.

Old 10-02-2005, 09:03 PM   #2
Orfy
For the love of beer!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 77 Times on 57 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie
My favorite character on Keeping Up Appearences is Onslo who is called "Bone Idle" by his wife.

Good news all round. I hope you'll be wearing a stained vest when drinking your brew.

Do you get the English version of keeping up appearances or is it an American remake?

Cool show.