I added Munton's Dry yeast the first time and liquid White Labs British Ale yeast the second time. I will attach a few pictures, the white on top does not look like any infection that I have seen. However, I am not that experienced so I would love the opinions of others.
As far as gravity reading go, evidently there IS something going on. My original gravity was 1.038 and it is down to the target gravity of 1.010. I repeated my gravity reading twice more and got the same results. I'm going to continue taking gravity reading for a few more days and see if there is any change. There is an overwhelming pumpkin and pumpkin spice taste (which is good) and I do not taste any off flavoring.
I know, I really should have taken gravity readings earlier and I usually do. I got caught up with finals and was pretty sick for a little over a week, so it was honestly on the back of my mind (also why I opted out driving to pick up the yeast).
As far as how I believe I messed up the rehydration process, I rehydrated the yeast ~45 minutes before I added it into the wort. So I assumed they all died out because I recall reading there is a small time window in which you should add the yeast into the wort so that they do not die.