THIS GROUP BUY IS NOW FULL. LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT ROUND STARTING IN A FEW WEEKS!
--Here we go with round 19!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME... NJ PA DE NY MD VA
We run constant Group Buys in the New Jersey/Philadelphia/Delaware Area
Join us and keep homebrewers brewing!
We've been holding in down since Jan 2010! Over a year and a half of spreading the hobby!
We need 42
bags of grain to complete this order.
Read more below on how it all works.
Check out the sailes books for pricing:
- NCM Sales Book <---- Take notice to price changes as of 08/02/11
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT AVAILABLE:
Pick up location:
- ANY Briess Grain
- Hops/Hop Extract
- Fruit Puree
- BrewCraft items
Pennsauken, NJ 08110
Pick up date/time:
Current Order: 42 bags
: 1x CM-WHET, 1x FB-Pils, 4x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-MUNH, 2x CM-2ROW, 1x BZ-PILS, 1x CM-RYEM, 1x CM-WHET, 1x TF-CRY65
: 1x FB-PILS, 1x TF-OPTC, 1/2x BZ-MUNH
: 1x BD-MOPA, 1x BZ-PILS, 1/2x BZ-MUNH, 1/2x GP-RICE(hulls), 1/3x CM-WHET
: 2x FB-PILS
: 1x CM-PALE, 1/3x GP-FLCRN
: 1x CM-PALE, 1x CM-SPIL
: 1x FB-WHET, 1/2x GP-RICE(hulls), 1/2x CM-RYEM
: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x GP-RICE(hulls), 1/4x CM-RYEM
: 2X CM-2ROW, 1X CM-SPIL, 1X BD-MOPA
: 1/3x GP-FLCRN, 1/4x CM-RYEM
: 1/3x GP-FLCRN, 1/3x CM-WHET
: 1x TF-MOPA, 1x CM-2ROW
: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x GP-RICE(hulls)
: 1/3x CM-WHET
: 1x CM-2ROW, 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-PALE, 1x BD-MOPA
How it works: <-----------PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS
- When looking at the sales book, the pricing is in the "4,000#" bracket. Also, figure in about $4.30/bag for shipping.
- If you would like to order StarSan or any acid based chemical, there is a $15 Hazmat fee that will be added to the pallet. It can be split up between multiple people ordering StarSan.
- If you would like to split a bag, please post that you are interested in a split (50/50, 3rd bag, 1/4 bag). Once the bag is complete, it will be added to the list.
- Once the pallet has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal(preferred), Cash, Check & Money Order.
- After all orders have been PAID, the complete pallet order will be scheduled for delivery. (Usually within 7 days)
- If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.
Some notes on payments:
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I strongly suggest using this method to avoid delaying the group buy.
- When sending a Check/Money Order, PLEASE have it in the mail within 48 hours so it doesn't delay the group buy.
- Cash can be used IN PERSON. I will not cover any cash lost in the mail!
- If your payment is not received in a timely manner, you risk losing your spot on the group buy.