Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Counter pressure bottle fillers
Old 08-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Counter pressure bottle fillers

I currently have a CO2 tank with a Dual Gauge Regulater set up to force carbonate plastic bottles for sparking water, etc. So I have a carbonating system set-up for carbonating beverages directly into plastic bottles. However I brew ginger beer and ciders and would love to be able to filter them and then force carbonate them in glass bottles. However without the threading on the glass bottles I can't keep my current system pressurized. I think I would then need a counter pressure bottle filler. So my question is that if my brew was not in a pressurized container like a kegerator, is there any way a counter pressure bottle filler work if I hooked it up to my C02 tank's regulator?

Old 08-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2094 Times on 1628 Posts

Wow! Two new threads on the exact same, rather obscure, topic! What are the odds?

You need to put the "pressure" into "counter-pressure", and that means some kind of pressure vessel. Even with two tries in one day I can't think of a way around that...