Well i really wanted to brew a honey blonde ale, but maybe i was a bit to ambitious and didn't do math right on the grain bill, but ended up with something closer to a Pale ale. I didn't let the grains soak enough so i didn't get the right amount of starch conversion, so my O.G. was alot lower than i thought. And to top it all off i took forever to cool cause i ran out of ice really fast!! Oh and did i mention that i pitched the yeast at about 80f because i just got tired of trying to cool the damn thing down!!
I know your thinking that i should have of thrown this out, but i'm low on money and don't like to waste so i let it sit for 8 days in the primary and to my surprise i had a better F.G. than i had figured (i checked it three times thinking it wasn't right). taste wise it wasn't to bad, but i wanted more alcohol
so i added a pound of corn sugar for ****s and giggles! oh and why not dry hop half an ounce of Warrior Hops. Been sittin for three days now and i'm actually quite anxious to try this "frankenbeer." Oh the joys of screwing up, lol!!!