The Bitch in Rambo 4 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Bitch in Rambo 4

Old 07-23-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
JohnFrum1978
Recipes 

Jun 2011
Skowhegan, Maine

Watching Rambo 4. I can't get over what an absolute bitch that blonde missionary chick is. I mean, against his better judgement, Rambo took her and her missionary friends up a pirate infested river into Burma, the absolute worst hellhole on the face of the earth. Then, when things went bad for her, he snuck back into Burma to go and rescue her. The man took down an entire army of Burmese savages starting out with nothing but a bow and arrow and a homemade knife. He saved her from a horrible and unmentionable fate. I mean, how's that for devotion?

And how does she show her gratitude? She ends up walking into the sunset with the minister.

There's no justice.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:56 AM   #2
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 855 Times on 626 Posts

First test of the new rules?

Old 07-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #3
Hoodweisen
Recipes 

Nov 2010
salem, mo
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

You are right she was quite the magnifac*nt. But for me Rambo 4 was about him coming to terms with himself. He finally realizes that no matter where he runs and hides from what he has done. He really is just a one man army killing machine. First blood he runs from his past and runs into trouble. In The second film He decides to attack those who made him this way but in the end our government was who made him this way not the vietcong. The third film he only comes out of hiding because the only person that he could trust through those horrible years is in trouble. Finally he runs to Burma hidden in the hate and filth of the lowest of mankind but in the end he goes home Thats what Rambo is really about coming to terms with who he is and being able to go home.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #4
bja
Recipes 

Nov 2007
Pittsburgh
Liked 167 Times on 125 Posts

You do know it's just a movie, right?

I know it just wouldn't be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet, but do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course?

Old 07-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
count_dookie
Recipes 

Aug 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFrum1978 View Post
Watching Rambo 4. I can't get over what an absolute bitch that blonde missionary chick is. I mean, against his better judgement, Rambo took her and her missionary friends up a pirate infested river into Burma, the absolute worst hellhole on the face of the earth. Then, when things went bad for her, he snuck back into Burma to go and rescue her. The man took down an entire army of Burmese savages starting out with nothing but a bow and arrow and a homemade knife. He saved her from a horrible and unmentionable fate. I mean, how's that for devotion?

And how does she show her gratitude? She ends up walking into the sunset with the minister.

There's no justice.
to give the minister credit he did go biblical on that guys head with the rock

Old 07-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
bknifefight
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Dec 2009
PA
Liked 111 Times on 82 Posts

You're watching the new Rambo movie...hahahahhahaha