Huge garage sale profit!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
Profit, yeah. That's what I'm hoping for.

Wifey is having her second garage sale this year, and we needed some things to fill in the blank spaces after the last one, so I gave her something.

I can dream, can't I? :mug:

nest.JPG

No indoor plumbing, and the HOA already has a lien in place for failure to keep the lawn trimmed...worth 39K tops, as long as the sparrows don't move in next door.

No indoor plumbing, and the HOA already has a lien in place for failure to keep the lawn trimmed...worth 39K tops, as long as the sparrows don't move in next door.
Good point. Maybe I should add a note saying I will accept offers over 35K?

No sparrows to worry about since I put that sign on their ornamental drinking station.

Disclaimer:- That was just a borderline bad taste joke ABOUT racism that is not actually racist in itself or in it's intent, and no worse than you might see on some of your favourite TV shows such as Family Guy. :p

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
OK, you got me, maybe I am......But let's face it, the REAL problem is those bloody Canadian geese flying over our borders completely unchecked!! They come here to take down our planes you know! Terrorist bastards!! eh?

Don't get me started... We have a clan of 48 (as of yesterday) Canadian Geese that overtook the pond immediately behind us. My wife will NOT let me run them over when they're in our driveway, but the day is coming... I hate them. They stink, they're loud, they poop all over everything with a horizontal surface, they hiss at everything that has God-given dominion over them, and they won't freakin move out of the way. I'm about to snap...

Don't get me started... We have a clan of 48 (as of yesterday) Canadian Geese that overtook the pond immediately behind us. My wife will NOT let me run them over when they're in our driveway, but the day is coming... I hate them. They stink, they're loud, they poop all over everything with a horizontal surface, they hiss at everything that has God-given dominion over them, and they won't freakin move out of the way. I'm about to snap...

See? Canadians stink, they are unsanitary and if they were so polite they would get off people's fooking drives!!!

Canadians!! I bloody HATE them!!!.........Um, The geese, I mean.

I live in an apartment home, trust me, I would kill them in a heartbeat and smear their goose blood on any PETA (should be PITA) activist that would have the juevos to say otherwise. I hate them more than walking face first into a spiderweb, more than leaving the house and forgetting to wear a belt, more than breaking a full carboy and dumping a batch of homebrew... I hate them.

lastsecondapex said:
I live in an apartment home, trust me, I would kill them in a heartbeat and smear their goose blood on any PETA (should be PITA) activist that would have the juevos to say otherwise. I hate them more than walking face first into a spiderweb, more than leaving the house and forgetting to wear a belt, more than breaking a full carboy and dumping a batch of homebrew... I hate them.

This has to be the most passionate rant I have seen on HBT and it was about geese. Haha

wildwest450 said:
Who wears belts?

_

I do, religiously, and I get highly aggrevated when it forget them. God wouldn't have given us belt loops if they weren't to be utilized... (with the exception of suspenders, which are awesome)

Canadian Geese sh@t all over my neighborhood, and took down a plane in my city. Turkeys try to intimidate us on my softball fields, and someone plowed into a flock of them on purpose today. A blue jay attacked my dog when he was sitting on the balcony in the spring enjoying the nice weather.

The birds are crazy around here, like everything else...

News flash.

Al Gore says the recent agressive bahavior of birds is due to global warming.
Gore is going to set up carbon credit fund for birds so they can pay for right to poop on lawns and driveways without it upsetting the gobal environment.

Protip: No matter how solid goose poop looks, don't attempt to clear it from the tee box with your driver. That stuff is smelly and sticky ... and your golf partner gets mighty upset when you use his towel to clean it off your driver.

Latest posts

Back