Denver places to visit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claphamsa

Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A friend is going to Denver and Estes park this fall... I told im to hit up fat tire and Oscar blues... are these accessible from there? where else should he go?

Well Fat Tire isn't a place. That would be New Belgium Brewery, where Fat Tire is brewed and that's in Fort Collins.

As for Denver:
Great Divide Brewing Co.
Avery Brewing (Boulder, CO)
Oskar Blues
Golden City Brewery (Golden, CO)

Estes Park
Estes Park Brewery (Had a nice wheat the last time I was there)

These are some places I would suggest if he is going to be solely around Denver and Estes. If can venture to Fort Collins, then that adds some more to the list.

Well, there are quite a few breweries in Fort Collins. Odell, New Belgium, Fort Collins Brewery, Coopersmiths, and Equinox Brewing. As for breweries in Denver, I have no idea.

Oskar Blues is in Lyons, on the way up to Estes.

Def needs to check out Avery and Boulder Beer in Boulder.

If stopping by Fort Collins

Must stop -
New Belgium (make sure you reserve a tour early)
Odells ( personal favorite )
Funkwerks ( nothing but saison )

Optional But still good -
Equinox
Fort Collins Brewery
Coopersmith (brewpub)
Pateros Creek Brewing Company (new)

There are no shortage of breweries in the area. Left Hand in Longmont. Avery and Boulder beer in Boulder as mentioned.

Pull up a map and see how many you can and or want to hit up. Estes Park Brewery has a few good brews as well.

You can't spend all your life thinking about beer. I got to see Red Rock when I was out there on business. I thought it was pretty darn neat!

Coors field has it's own brewpub inside it. I'm by no means a fan of Coors, but the idea of a brewpub inside one of America's great ball parks seems pretty darn cool to me

Back