Monster Mini Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking for some nice SMALL bottles for use in homebrew for cider, mead, or even beer. Monster makes a small dose of their energy drink called the M3. It's supposed to be the same amount of energy as their 16 ounce drink, but packed into a 5 ounce container. (FWIW I had some and I hardly noticed the effect. I'm sensitive to caffeine, so I was surprised. A look at the label mad it seem as though it was made more like a 5-hour energy, rather than a real ENERGY drink.)

This is what the bottle looks like. I wish it was brown, but green is ok if you keep it boxed up in the closet.

monster%20m3.jpg

You can see a tiny Monster logo cast into the bottle, but hey, if you name your drink starting with an "M", you're all set!

I've seen brown 7 ounce bottles that Flying Dog used in an imperial sampler pack but never anything smaller. Your best bet is to look for a retailer that sells the smaller bottles, I'm sure drinking cases of Monster Energy drink will give you cancer in the long run.

I've looked for ANY retailer that might sell small brown bottles and haven't found any.

And the Flying Dog stuff is very limited.

The stuff that I've looked at from the ingredients list on this is natural (or possibly a synthetic of natural) and not proven to be harmful or beneficial at twice the dosage listed.

I am NOT a proponent of energy drinks, but I might drink 2 of these or so a week to get the bottles. It's not like I'm pounding them down like the high school kids...

Northern brewer has 187 ml clear champagne bottles that would work but they are out of stock.

Man its a real shame you cant buy cases of pony bottles anymore.

When i tended bar at the American Legion while in college I'd throw away 8 to 10 cases of Schmidt's pony bottles every night.

Of course, after having had Schmidt's in them they probably wouldn't be fit to use for anything else.

Back