Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTB corney kegs in the Portland Oregon area

Old 06-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
Bachhus
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default For Sale - WTB corney kegs in the Portland Oregon area

Hey gays/gals, I'm just getting into kegging and am looking to by my first 5 gallon corney kegs. I'm mainling looking for ball locks but wouldn't mind going pin lock if they were priced right.

I've been scouring craigslist but have not found any "good" deals for 5 gallon ball lock kegs. There is a guy selling Pin locks for $30 each but still seems steep to me.

If anyone knows of a good source in the Portland metro area or has some they are wanting to unload please let me know.

Thanks
Mark

Old 06-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
Zen_Brew
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Hey Bachhus:

$30 isn't a bad price for used corny's, especially if you are getting new gaskets with them. You may still find them lower than that in a bulk purchase, but not as often as you used to be able to.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 06-25-2011, 08:26 PM   #3
williamnave
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Go to Brew Brothers in Hillsboro. It's only 38 bucks for a ball-lock corny, and I'm pretty sure they change out the gaskets. I live in Eugene, and try to get up to that place when I can, great guys and awesome prices.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #4
widmer
Recipes 

Likes Given: 3

Here's a guy in Banks selling ball lock corny's for $25. The ad listing is 2 days old, so not sure if he still has any left tho.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/for/2460556087.html