For Sale - Homebrew Setup and Custom Kegerator - Long Island, NY
I've had a good run storing this stuff in my mother's garage while living in NYC, but she's making me get rid of it all to free up some space. It will be available for pickup this weekend during our family garage sale in Westbury, NY. Send email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested (skip the PMs please). $700 or best offer by Friday PM gets it all (not looking to part this out).
I have an array of Homebrew equipment including:
- 2 x Corny Kegs
- Electronic Scale
And then there is the converted chest freezer kegerator:
- Frigidare chest freezer with a 3 tap draft system installed (large enough for a standard keg, or 2 corny kegs)
- Tap system has electric wiring to light up logos of brews (see photos)
- Blackthorn, Guinness, Carlsberg tap handles with driptrays
- 20lb CO2 tank (empty)
- Johnson Controls external thermostat
- Regulator and splitter (dual) to run 2 kegs with CO2
- Connections for corny kegs included
And a few extras:
- John Courage tap handle
- bag of various bungs and hardware
- taps for guinness, sankey and hoff-stevens
Overall in good condition, though running some new beer lines and a thorough cleaning of the tap system would clearly be a good idea, as this has been sitting for a few years.
Complete set of photos here: https://picasaweb.google.com/bryanbeary/Kegerator?authkey=Gv1sRgCOrM6O740fO7DA&feat=direct link
Please let my know if you have any specific questions (I don't have immediate access to the equipment, since it is on Long Island - but can probably answer or find an answer to your questions).