time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gridlocked

Reaction score
This is the game:

Rules:
One guess per person per day for each beer posted. New beer = new guess.
Poster must give one hint per day starting the day after the pics are posted.
Hints reset the clock, so if you post a guess and a new hint is given, you can guess again.
The winner wins and gets to post the new picture(s).
Picture content is of your choosing.
And the game goes on.

picture one:
229420_10150194528968846_596098845_7010500_2808692_n.jpg

picture two:
264335_10150234286158846_596098845_7364884_7327904_n.jpg

***Wierdboy wins!*** Dam, first guess, too.
Your turn - GO!

What were the clues that lead to your guess?

HA! Indeed you did. You get second and if Wierdboy doesn't post by tomorrow, you can go. :)

Unfortunately I caught a nasty cold coming back from NHC. I am going to let passedpawn take the next one, and come back to it when I can get some shots from my next brew day.

Dogfish Head Aprihop?
(but someone already guessed apricots. You do not pass go, you do not collect your $200 try again later.

I've got a busy day tomorrow, so here is the clue for tomorrow to help you get to the answer.

First, this is not my recipe. If you know where the glass is from, you can guess the origin of the recipe. AFAIK, they have never brewed it though. I got the recipe "straight from Sam".

Second, the fruit has not been identified yet. You might find Russell Crowe and Peter Jackson sitting on the set splitting one of these. What do those guys have in common?

Latest posts

Back