Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Lock for my fridges...

Old 06-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #51
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3647 Times on 2480 Posts
Likes Given: 2446

You gotta carb it up real nice, and triple hop it.

Nah, they'd never be able to tell the difference!

Old 06-10-2011, 01:32 PM   #52
EllisTX
Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticmead View Post
they'll think it's a BMC clone and thank him
What really gets my goat (other than feeling violated) is that whatever jack*** took it probably has hated every drink. Other than my homebrew they got away with an full six pack of Little Sumpin, Real Ale IPA, Deschutes NWPA, and Real Ale Devil's Backbone. 20 or so homebrew Dunkleweizens, and a few American Browns. If I had a fridge full of Keith Stones I wouldn't feel so bad.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #53
Scruffy1207
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisTX

What really gets my goat (other than feeling violated) is that whatever jack*** took it probably has hated every drink. Other than my homebrew they got away with an full six pack of Little Sumpin, Real Ale IPA, Deschutes NWPA, and Real Ale Devil's Backbone. 20 or so homebrew Dunkleweizens, and a few American Browns. If I had a fridge full of Keith Stones I wouldn't feel so bad.
I believe stealing beer is one of the seven deadly sins. Have you ruled out the teenagers that hang out at your pad?

Maybe if your boil kettle was a sheet pan, and your heat source was satan's a**hole, then you could possibly boil off 60 percent of your batch in an hour.

Old 06-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #54
EllisTX
Recipes 

Liked 48 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy1207 View Post
I believe stealing beer is one of the seven deadly sins. Have you ruled out the teenagers that hang out at your pad?
I have a strong suspicion that the nephews mentioned it to someone they shouldn't have. I don't think it was malicious intent on their part but the hang around with some scummy kids. I may be na´ve though.