Custom Control Panel Labels?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFaden

Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone know where I can get a stencil made or the proper way to get text labels on a control panel I am building? ... I was thinking I could get a laser cut stencil or something like it and then use the stencil to paint on the labels. How do other people do this?

-Eric

I also make them custom with any words you want or you can get the stock ones that look like this:

brewhardwarepanelnew.jpg

It's 7-year outdoor rated vinyl with solvent based adhesive. White or Black your choice.

I'm going with the brother Ptouch for now. If you get one with a USB port you can plug it into the computer and use any font.

B

If you have access to a laser printer, then you can make your own dry transfer decals with these.

I have used this on various applications and it works very well. Its what I'll be using on my control panel as well. It Looks just like painted on. You can also get gold or chrome foils if you want that look.

Back