I had a big day planned with doing a double batch of my CDA. Anyways, I went to fire up my main burner today and got a really small flame, even on high.
It's really odd, because previously, it would sound like a flame thrower going off before, with massive flames. Now, it's maybe 1/4" tall flames. Time to troubleshoot....
First, i thought it might be because I had a massive boilover on the last batch. I took a small drill bit to each of the burner holes, and cleaned them out, though none seemed to be really clogged.
Next up, time to take the gas tubings all apart. Imagine my surprise when I got to the orifice and found this:
Looks like I had a buggy system. The poor earwig was stuffed into the orifice.