dog house - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > dog house

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #1
Ashz
 
Ashz's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
Posts: 343
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts



Currently in the doghouse. Garage for me. Smoking a stogie and having an avery ipa. Swmbo really cut loose on me tonight. Must be me right? Cheers.
__________________
-------
The universe is wider than our views of it.
-Henry David Thoreau

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Clann
Recipes 
 
Jun 2010
Edmonton Ky
Posts: 1,335
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts


At least you have a dog house to go to.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
Irishpenguin13
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Leesburg, Fl
Posts: 154
Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts


Now all you need are some jams. No worries

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:49 AM   #4
edmanster
Whats Under Your Kilt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
edmanster's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2011
Taylorsville, Utah
Posts: 1,723
Liked 85 Times on 67 Posts


i dont go to the dog house unless i know im in the wrong... when she makes all the money and supports the whole family then she can boss me around.. she does raise the kiddos and everything but i have told her im willing to trade any day.. oh and she does work nites but her money is hers and mine is ours if you get my drift!! she does spend hers on the kids and the occasional food list or out to eat and stuff though...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadarnell
'how will i explain this to my kids' ... if i have to ask that, then i think my kids are in trouble ... just my 2 cents ... HAVE A BEER !!!
Father of 4 girls

Suffers from Zymocenosilicaphobia

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:50 AM   #5
brewmcq
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
brewmcq's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Houlton, ME
Posts: 1,800
Liked 534 Times on 366 Posts


Cheers, Ashz. Enjoy your stogie and brew and think about us poor suckers who are on shift for another 20 hours.. :-)

__________________
Brew McQ | Welcome to my Pub | Brew McQ on Facebook | Northern Maine Home Brewers on Facebook | Untappd

What do YOU want out of this hobby? It's your hobby. Do it the way YOU want to do it. Don't depend on the rest of us to tell you how to do it.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:02 AM   #6
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 53,638
Liked 9099 Times on 7236 Posts


Smoking a cigar and drinking an IPA - and that's the dog house? You're doing it wrong

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:02 AM   #7
mosquitocontrol
Recipes 
 
Sep 2008
Denver, CO
Posts: 1,082
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by edmanster View Post
when she makes all the money and supports the whole family then she can boss me around.. she does raise the kiddos and everything but i have told her im willing to trade any day.. oh and she does work nites but her money is hers and mine is ours if you get my drift!! she does spend hers on the kids and the occasional food list or out to eat and stuff though...
I'm hoping its the ipa's that led to that statement. Also I hope she never sees that. I would chew you out if I ever read that and you'd be sleeping on the couch for awhile.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:04 AM   #8
lbaker
Recipes 
 
Apr 2011
Noblesville, IN
Posts: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashz
Currently in the doghouse. Garage for me. Smoking a stogie and having an avery ipa. Swmbo really cut loose on me tonight. Must be me right? Cheers.
Cheers! Right there with you. Let me know if my wife can come hang out with your crazy.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #9
cruckin78
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Monticello, Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 525
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts


My dog house
Check out the Brewery Build thread in my signature...

Currently in it, smoking a Cain Daytona 550 drinking a Sam Adam's Summer Ale
__________________

Excessive Hoppyness Brewing
Tap 1: Falling Leaf Oktoberfest Ale
Tap 2:Kickback Chcoclate Stout
Kegged:Cold Night Winter Warmer
Primary 1: American Amber Ale
Primary 2: American Amber Ale
Primary 3:
Coming up:
Bottled:nothing :(

Excessive Hoppyness Brew Pub
Beer Reviews, and Brewery Updates!
www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com <----NEW REVIEWS ADDED!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:14 AM   #10
edmanster
Whats Under Your Kilt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
edmanster's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2011
Taylorsville, Utah
Posts: 1,723
Liked 85 Times on 67 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquitocontrol View Post
I'm hoping its the ipa's that led to that statement. Also I hope she never sees that. I would chew you out if I ever read that and you'd be sleeping on the couch for awhile.
lol... im just say'n im not going anywhere unless i know ive been a bad boy.. we've been in some really heated fights but never spent the night apart in the house only seperate bed sheets...lol.. and that quote i have used many times and she will say the same thing about the $$$$.. shes more worried about me getting to work than i do because she doesnt want to so i guess it an understanding between us
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadarnell
'how will i explain this to my kids' ... if i have to ask that, then i think my kids are in trouble ... just my 2 cents ... HAVE A BEER !!!
Father of 4 girls

Suffers from Zymocenosilicaphobia

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump