Now for the shelves. Two will be for kettles/keggles and we decided to have it be a bit adjustable. It's set to have the outside "arm" be able to slide back and forth. Eventually, I'll drill a few bold holes so I can have it attached. It is the right dimension for a keggle, but fits the kettle very well and with the leg slid in, fits a 5 gal aluminum kettle very nicely as well.
Keggle on (borrowed Keggle), now on to the next! WOO!
the chest I got has stupid wheels and won't stand well without them. . . and I want the drain plug (where the ball-valve will go) pointing out so I had to add the two legs. . . fits perfectly and the lid opens just fine.
One more adjustable shelf like the bottom one, and we're golden!
Oh, you can just see them - two little legs sticking out. That's temporary for the burner. I will place a piece of diamond plate that I have laying around and the standalone burner will sit on that.
1. Buy banjo burners and attach them below the HLT and Boil.
2. Build the manifold for Propane.
3. Attach straps to go around the boil and hlt just as a precaution. I'll drill/thread and screw the straps to the pipe and use clip things. . . It will be high enough that the burners should not affect them.
4. I am going to weld a cross-piece between two of the legs and attach some wheels so I can just tilt it and move it.
Total cost for the build. . . $0.
first brew on it is next Sunday.