All units have been SOLD and shipped. Thank you to all that showed interest.
We currently have 8 (eight) Quickchill ArcticTap for sale with 2 (two) Taps in a self-contained Beer Chilling Dispensing System, set up for dual-product for multiple brand offerings. No Ice Needed!!
Summer is coming get your Beer Cold and Outside
and enjoy the party!!
Quickchill Systems, Inc. (A Perlick Company) offers a 2 Tap System with the following:
- Powder coated all metal cabinet with no plumbing or drain need
- Plug in installation, 115-volt, 60Hz. No Ice Needed!!
- Cooled by a re-circulating dual counter-flow chiller around an insulated cold tank of Glycol or Glycol equivalent and returning refrigerant to a heat exchanger located on the bottom of the cabinet.
- Plugged in we are able to drop to serving temperature quickly and to 32 degrees in approx. 30 minutes.
- Exterior Dimensions are 14” wide by 19” deep and 27” high. “The compact design allows for draft beer in the tightest spaces” indoors or out.
- 2 Tap with handle connectors to display your beer
- Ranco 2 stage Temp controller NEMA Type 4X
- 2 quick disconnect Sankey connectors
- Tapright Regulator
- All Hoses
Here is the information that I found on the web about the systems:
According to Quickchill, “Factory Balanced restriction insures clear product pours” and the company says ArcticTap is “Built tough for years of trouble-free service.
Asking price per complete unit is $400.00us 3(unit) SOLD
Location is Louisville, Ky. 40214 – approximate weight is 100 lbs.
Buyer is responsible for shipping (we do have discount freight from Old Dominion Freight for LTL).
PM or e-mail [email protected]
for more pictures or questions