Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Label Display & Discussion > First label designing question

Old 05-18-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
brettclutch
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Default First label designing question

Hello,

I tried to search for this information however I was not able to find it. Just a lot of information about removing beer labels .

I'm trying to decide if I want to add some labels to my beer bottles, I like the idea of it and think it will be cool. However I want to do something that I will be able to fire and forget. Meaning, I create one label and then that label will stay on the beer for a year or more though sterilization and refilling. Does such a label exist? Is it a special type of label paper I need to find at a print shop? Basically I want something thatís not going to be affected by water or wonít fall off if I dip it through the sterilization bucket.

Just donít want to go through all this work to have the labels I created fall off on the first refill of the bottles.

Thanks in advance! For any advice you may be able to give or if there is a discussion on this already that I missed in my search. Thanks.

-Brett

Old 05-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
StittsvilleJames
Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Paint?

Old 05-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
HokieBrewer
Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Screenprinting is your best bet. That's what Stone and a bunch of others do. My guess is it'll be $$.