I’m having a garage sale this Friday and Saturday May 20 and 21. The garage sale is to benefit a new project I’m starting called “Harvest for Real Life”. All the proceeds from the garage sale will go towards the installation of a 2.5 acre fruit orchard.
• The orchard will produce about 20,000 lbs of fruit each year and all of this will be given to a local food bank at The Real Life Center. www.reallifecenter.org
• The food banks helps about 100 families in Fayette County each week.
• This project has already raised $11,500 and needs to raise an additional $12,000 before this fall.
• The money will go towards purchasing: apple, peach, plum and fig trees / blueberry and blackberry plants, grape vines, tractor, 4 wheeler, fencing and misc. equipment needed.
Garage Sale Address:
355 Sunderland Circle
Fayetteville, GA 30215
I have numerous items that a homebrewer would be interested in.
Everything will be priced to move. Below is a list of the main things….I will probably have more than this.
• 4 Perlick Forward seal faucets
• 4 – four inch shanks
• 4 way gas manifold with check valves
• 2 bypass regulators – used at gas manifiolds to customize the pressure of individual kegs in a mulit keg setup
• 3 gallon mashtun with stainless braid
• 3 gallon glass carboys
• 5 gallon glass carboys
• 4 or so old ball lock kegs – probably just good for parts
• Automated mashtun heater – This is a programmable unit that I built a few years back. It works great….you just put strike water in the mashtun….program the unit for what temp you want to be at….turn on the timer to come on late at night….when you wake up…the strike water is at your desired temp.
o electric system that utilizes and electric heat stick, programmable temp probe, copper paddle to mix water, timer.
o All mounted on a delryn lid that’s insulated
o This system will fit a 48 quart cooler up to a 120 quart cooler. It just sits on top of the mashtun and is lifted off when you are ready to dough in.
o The lid could be modified to fid on a keggle of someone spent an hour or so.