Originally Posted by Schlenkerla
184.) When you only have Homebrewing Books and Magazines as reading material on the toilet.
This should be: when your homebrewing library will no longer fit on the tank of the toilet.
201) when you try a beer at a local micropub and start attempting to identify the hops used.
202) You regularily flip through chemistry equipment supply catalogs looking for cool/interesting new equipment that is completely unnecessary.
203) You begin dreaming about living in a small brewshed in the woods, sleeping on a bare cot, and wearing loose fitting robes.
204) You berate the telemarketer who calls you trying to get you to sign up for a magazine subscription for not carrying Zymurgy, BYO, or other homebrewing magazines.
205) you sniff all active airlocks at least twice a day, and encourage your housemates, guests, and SWMBO to do so as well.
206) you've come to terms with the primary only vs. secondary debate and do whatever you want anyways because it's your beer.
207) you play some romatic/sex/love songs on the stereo for your yeast during the lag phase - like you used to do when wooing SWMBO.
208) you've considered buying a microscope and hemacytometer, then realized it's overkill unless you name is Jamil Z.
209) you actually clean the kitchen, like she asked you to - just not for the same reasons anymore.
210) you've pretty much stopped buying any commercial beer that isn't in a reusable bottle.
211) You've considered dressing up as a yeast cell for halloween.
212) The only time you get road rage is when driving home from the LHBS, otherwise you're always cool and relaxed.
213) you habitually leave the last oz. of liquid in every bottle after pouring even commercial brew, regardless of whether it's bottle conditioned.
214) your pet's drink your wort.
215) you no longer picture your hot SWMBO in a sexy thong, but rather wrapped in shiny stainless steel.
216) the saddest day of your life was pouring out those infected 5 gallons.
that's all I got for now
edit: wait, one more
217) you know the relevance/history of Ninkasi, Gambrinus, and the honeymoon.