My homebrew club, the Krausen Commandos, is doing a group buy from North Country Malt, and we're opening it up to people outside the club to help fill the pallet.
It looks like we're going to have availability for 10-15 sacks. The Commandos have priority to lock in an order until May 21. But I want to go ahead and get the ball rolling here to fill up the rest of the pallet, so we can order sooner than later.
First come, first serve.
For example if we end up needing 15 sacks, the first 15 sacks ordered on this thread will get in on the group buy.
Here are the details:
1. Payment will be upfront
, through PayPal, once the invoice is secured. Make sure no fees are assessed to me. Cash upfront
is a possibility if you don't want to use PayPal, but you would be driving to me near Hartford.
2. You come pick up your order, or have pre-arranged plans to have someone else pick your order up. Basically, we don't deliver.
3. The pick up location will be in Barkhamsted, CT. We will arrange a pick up time of our convenience.
4. To see the North Country Malt catalog, go to: http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/download.asp?f=f6
5. Use 1,000lbs pricing, but the final price could come in lower, closer to the 2,000lbs pricing.
6. Add $4-$6 per bag for shipping.
7. We can't order Briess malts. They only allow commercial brewers to purchase their malts.