Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > bench top bottler
Old 05-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default bench top bottler

hello to all. I am a very small Nano brewery and at the time i only sell in kegs. I have a lot of requests for bottles and can not come up with a solution that works. I have read many of the posts on this web site, and have done the 5 dollar version, of putting a tube into a party tap. We have also bought a "beer gun" and that works well but is not a true counter pressure filler. the "T" looking counter pressure, is just to hard for around 500 bottles a week. can anyone give me some advice on where i can buy a small bench top bottle filler?

Old 05-09-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2912 Times on 1715 Posts
Likes Given: 3534

I think your best bet would be to head over to and ask this. This is a hobbyist forum, not a professional one, we don't really deal with this sort of thing. Pro brewer is the forum, for, well, professional brewers.
Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew