Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Kegerators and Keezers > 8.8 cu ft keezers

Old 05-06-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
Antler
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts

Default 8.8 cu ft keezers

I've searched everywhere for a solid answer but can't find for sure how many cornies you can fit into the kenmore 8.8. 6 cornies and a tall & skinny co2 tank( like the medical tanks) will hopefully fit, that's my intentions at this point in time.

Anyone with pics?

Old 05-06-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
pkfrerich
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antler
I've searched everywhere for a solid answer but can't find for sure how many cornies you can fit into the kenmore 8.8. 6 cornies and a tall & skinny co2 tank( like the medical tanks) will hopefully fit, that's my intentions at this point in time.

Anyone with pics?
I'm traveling, but can provide a pic and measurements when I get back home next Monday. I have the black 8.8 kenmore with a 3 tap tower (no collar) from keg connection. I keep 2 cornies, a commercial sixtel, and my 10 lb co2 on the floor. I often have a 7.5 gallon as my commercial (love lagunitas IPA). I have a bit of room left, which has made me wonder if I could fit 3 cornies and a commercial on the floor with a 5 lb co2 on the hump. It's just not a need for me right now. 6 would be tough without a collar, but I don't leverage the hump. Hope this helps. I love it, btw, and it doesn't dominate the room it's in (wife buy-in!).

Old 05-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
Antler
Recipes 

Thanks man! Looking forward to the pics!

Old 05-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
Bitterbrush
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Here are a couple pics of my 8.8 Kenmore setup. I have 5 ball locks in it now and it will hold 6 with my 5lb co2 tank.

Old 05-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
Antler
Recipes 

That looks good. No way of fitting 5 on the floor by the looks of it. I was hoping to fit 6. Changed my mind on the tank, I can get 20lb tanks at work for ~40 bucks, so thats what I'll be using. I'll be going with a good 8-10" of collar.

Looks like you might be able to fit that co2 tank to the far right corner, if so you could probably get two kegs on the hump.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #6
Hang Glider
Beer Drinker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 168 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 121

I have one of these. No way to fit 5 on the floor. Not even tightly. 4 on the floor, but a 7# dia. CO2 (or smaller) will fit down there with them, if you want to fit two cornys on the hump.