Finally getting around to posting an update.
Memorial day weekend was a great weekend for SWMBO projects, but I don't think I put 2 hours into the kegerator. All my time went into putting up the iron railing in this pic.
Luckily, my wife was more dedicated to the project. She installed the electronics into the box. Here is the front, with the stereo installed and operating (upper left).
All the electronics to power it are mounted to the back. Arrows from left to right are as follows: Subwoofer box, Subwoofer, 110v to 13.8v power supply, temp controller. After it was all wired up, we realized we needed an amp for the subwoofer. I'm hoping to get that wired up and tested today and installed tomorrow. When all the wiring is completely done and operational, I'll go back and clean it all up.
Then she installed the fold out front panel that the channel and volume buttons used to be on. Arrows from left to right are: USB input and RCA inputs (including video) to stereo, temp sensor (not the controller, it wouldn't fit and I didn't want to have to turn the kegerator around every time I wanted to know the temp) and useless channel and volume buttons.
As you can see, we also started work on the insulation. Using rigid foam from HD in layers.