brewzor pro beta users. Help please - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > brewzor pro beta users. Help please

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 04:47 AM   #1
Deebee
Recipes 
 
Aug 2009
North west Norway
Posts: 91


hi,
I just got time to play on this. It,s great and i managed unexport all my recipes from beersmith too.
Problem is that all of the recipes are locked for editing, how do i alter this?
Also is there anyway to scale a recipe up or down to alter brew length via brewzor as there is in beersmith?
Thanks.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Apoxbrew
Recipes 
 
Oct 2010
Medford, Oregon
Posts: 539
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


goto preferences, then toward the bottom "recipe calculations". toggle that to "calculate gravity, color....". that should unlock so you can edit the imported recipes.
__________________
BrewNano - Exploring Nano-Breweries, One Interview At A Time

On Tap - The Tunguska Event, Cream Ale
On Tap - Devastated Sky, CDA
On Tap - Fallow Fields, Autumn Ale
On Tap - East Creek Sour Wheat, Sour Wheat Ale
Fermenting - Nothing :(

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
bobbyc
 
bobbyc's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Aug 2005
Clemson, SC
Posts: 149

I just downloaded this app and was importing some stuff from BeerAlchemy in XML. It doesn't look like my equipment profile came through (batch size, etc...), so it's not calculating IBU or OG. Can't find a way to set this.

Edit: Nevermind. Got it.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
Scooby_Brew
Recipes 
 
Jun 2009
Canton, MI
Posts: 987
Liked 41 Times on 27 Posts


When I write a recipe in, I can't figure out how to attach a BJCP style to it. I do have BJCP styles in the Brewzor, I just don't know how to add a particular style to a recipe.
Same thing with adding the "equipment" to a recipe. I can't attach a stored equipment to a recipe, I have to write one in manually every time to get a color, IBU and the OG in the recipe.
Is this an error in the Brewzor app?

Edit: never mind, I just found it!
__________________
"My Brew Day" on YouTube.
RDWHAHB

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #5
Schemy
Recipes 
 
May 2011
Omaha, NE
Posts: 764
Liked 101 Times on 71 Posts


I can't seem to figure out how to either delete a recipe or an ingrediant once the recipe has been saved. Any ideas?
__________________
Homebrewers Local 402
www.local402brewers.org

Schemy

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #6
Scooby_Brew
Recipes 
 
Jun 2009
Canton, MI
Posts: 987
Liked 41 Times on 27 Posts


Put your finger on the name of the recipe/ingredient. Do not move it for a few seconds. A window opens up with choices:
Edit
Export BeerXML
Delete
__________________
"My Brew Day" on YouTube.
RDWHAHB

 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
Schemy
Recipes 
 
May 2011
Omaha, NE
Posts: 764
Liked 101 Times on 71 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby_Brew View Post
Put your finger on the name of the recipe/ingredient. Do not move it for a few seconds. A window opens up with choices:
Edit
Export BeerXML
Delete
Wow that was simple. Thanks for the help.
__________________
Homebrewers Local 402
www.local402brewers.org

Schemy

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
aardii
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Posts: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyc View Post
I just downloaded this app and was importing some stuff from BeerAlchemy in XML. It doesn't look like my equipment profile came through (batch size, etc...), so it's not calculating IBU or OG. Can't find a way to set this.

Edit: Nevermind. Got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby_Brew View Post
When I write a recipe in, I can't figure out how to attach a BJCP style to it. I do have BJCP styles in the Brewzor, I just don't know how to add a particular style to a recipe.
Same thing with adding the "equipment" to a recipe. I can't attach a stored equipment to a recipe, I have to write one in manually every time to get a color, IBU and the OG in the recipe.
Is this an error in the Brewzor app?

Edit: never mind, I just found it!
Do share, I'm stuck here =[

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
PJM
Recipes 
 
Jun 2010
Wheeling, WV
Posts: 484
Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts


Scooby, I'm having the same problem too. How did you fix it?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #10
aardii
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Posts: 33

Ok, so go to to database>equipment>add equipment and set up your profile. Then go into your recipe and hold down on the "equipment" bar, it should bring up a menu of saved equipment sets.


I'm getting calculations that are incorrect and differ greatly from what I get in beeralchemy (where im exporting beerxml files from). I've noticed that when i click on fermentables or hops, it's showing i have no data for them, even though it's showing me a weight and an OG. Is there an ingredient list i need to import?

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WhoBrew.com -- Free Online Recipe and Brew Session Management -- Beta Release! Dougan Brewing Software 20 06-12-2011 08:04 PM
BeerKeep App Beta for Android truello Brewing Software 19 10-15-2010 06:31 PM
Beersmith Hops Alpha/Beta neovox Brewing Software 2 04-02-2010 05:54 PM
BTP 1.5 Beta is out now. Bobby_M Brewing Software 59 09-03-2008 04:54 PM
Beer Tools 1.1 Beta testing Brewing Clamper Brewing Software 10 10-09-2007 02:40 PM


Forum Jump