Galvaniced is mostly sink IIRC
having a couple of those beers dayly shouldnt be a big problem but heavy drinking from that batch would probably not be advisable
Zinc coatings on galvanized steel do not hold up well when placed in contact with acidic foods and beverages. The zinc is converted to zinc salts which are readily absorbed by the human body. Excessive levels of these salts can cause headaches, nausea and malaise.
Foods containing citric acid such as oranges, lemons, grapefruit juice should not be in prolonged contact with galvanized steel. Foods containing lactic acid (milk and dairy products), breads, cakes, custard, buttermilk and fermented beverages should come into contact with galvanized steel cooking utensils. They should also not be stored in containers made of galvanized steel. Acetic acid in vinegar, pickles and relish can also cause corrosion in galvanized steel.
Read more: Hazards of Galvanized Steel With Food | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7367397_haz...#ixzz1L7ja0UjH