I like to kill time sometimes and watch homebrew internet videos. I am always on the look out for good YouTube channels and other internet video channels for content that is really geared towards homebrewing. It is just fun to watch how other people go about brewing beer, and there is a lot of information that can be gained by watching some of these channels! Here are some of the channels that I love to follow. Please post any channels that you think I should check out!
Instructional and Professional/Vender Style Channels
- Part of Northern Brewer and sponsored by the Brewing Network, all homebrewers should check this out.
- These guys do a pretty professional video series, and they're pretty entertaining!
Bobby M's Channel
- I love the detail in his videos. I wish he would do more!
Brew Beer and Drink It
- Another cool how-to style channel.
Northern Brewer TV
- Geared towards promoting their store, you can learn a thing or two from their channel.
Brewing Network's YouTube
- Best known for their great homebrewing podcasts, this is their YouTube channel.
Zymurgy Magazine Videos
- The official AHA magazine's videos.
- Videos of the Beersmith Podcast, very informative, highly recommended.
Personal Homebrewing Channels
- This man has gotten thousands into homebrewing, including myself. He's inspired many to join the ranks!
Steeljan on YouTube
- Her channel is mostly about homebrewing, and she documents some cool projects.
Jakecpunut on YouTube Channel
- I found it fascinating watching the evolution of this homebrewer's process. Great stuff, Jake!
Weirdbeer on YouTube
- Fo consistently updates his channel with hombrewing videos. His latest as of this post was a quick bottle bomb video. Very cool!
- Pei is a Canadian that brews mostly extracts.
Don Osborn on YouTube
- A very active vlogger that shares his vast homebrewing experience. I've learned a lot from his channel.
Nostalgia on YouTube
- A few homebrew videos and interesting projects such as electric brewing. Nostalgia promises more homebrew vids for us!
Tom Roeder on YouTube
- Another All Grain homebrewer. Recently did a liquid vs dry yeast experiment.
- British chap that has a small and interesting All Grain setup. He also does interesting beers like Ginger Beer.
Makebeer on YouTube
- An extract brewer that does a how-to's for extract brewing.
Joseph "terpsichoreankid" on YouTube
- Very long, detailed how-to all grain videos. Grade A content!
Brewing TV on YouTube
- Different, briefer content than the actual show.
Nige4958 on YouTube
- Um... yeah.
HokieHomeBrew on YouTube
- Another all grain brewer. Some really cool stuff on his channel.
Bmeyer44 on YouTube
- Another homebrewer that is a part of the YouTube homebewing community. She does BIAB.
Immolateus on YouTube
- A homebrewer in the CraigTube fanbase. Lots of informative stuff here.
StumpyJoeJr on YouTube
- Ryan's San Diego Beer Vlog is mostly (really great) beer reviews, but he does enough homebrew videos that I include him in this list. Great hop garden documenting.
- Wine and beer making how-to's by ericrichards420. Great channel!
- Unionrd's YouTube Channel; aimed at the beginning brewer.
Yambor44 on YouTube
- Homebrewing vlogs, he is big into the homebrewing YouTube community.
Leedorham on YouTube
- Lots of homebrewing tips on this channel, including full brew day footage. -
Tim from HomeBrewBeerRecipes
- Very active YouTuber with how-to's and even occasional contests and community ideas.
- Homebrewing from the Netherlands, very active homebrew vlogger.
Glitch777 on YouTube
- Craziness with Eric. Always has updates for Homebrew Wednesday.
BrokenCrj on YouTube
- Another homebrewing vlog. He also does a lot of Homebrew Wednesday updates.
BillyBobDick on YouTube
- A homebrewer that shares his homebrewing experience with us. He's a really nice guy to boot!
Hitau on YouTube
- Pronounced "High-Taw". He is an active member of the Homebrew YouTube community.
- Mostly craft beer reviews, but he does have some homebrew videos as well that feature an electric setup.
- Jamison does mostly craft beer reviews, but also reviews homebrews and participates in Homebrew Wednesday. He makes a lot of high gravity, extreme beers.
- Another craft beer guy that also posts his brew days and homebrew reviews.
- Mostly craft beer reviews, but he has been doing a lot of homebrew videos lately with good tips.
Devon on YouTube
- A UK chap who does tons of wine, mead, cider, and beer on his channel. More of a personal vlog style of channel.
HockyPlayer on YouTube
- Beer rants, homebrews, and occasional anger management issues, HockyPlayer's channel is addicting!
WhatsBrewingUK on YouTube
- A homebrewer out of the UK. He is doing mostly extract as of this post, but will be moving into partials and all grain soon!
MaximAvs on YouTube
- A lot of good, unique tips on this homebrewer's channel. This fellow seems like a smart dude.
Dorf68 on YouTube
- Homebrewing and general drunken entertainment.
DaytonBrewing on YouTube
- Created the Homebrew Wednesday forum! Woot!
Mainebrewguy on YouTube
- Great electric setup and do-it-yourself homebrewer.
Jakeanddar on YouTube
- Cooky Canadian extract brewer.
- An elimination type game show put on by the Brewing Network.
- An up and coming web show about two chicks and their homebrewing boyfriends. They are just promoting it right now. The show is supposed to start next year.