Placental Beer - Page 5 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Placental Beer

Old 04-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #41
pksmitty

Recipes 

May 2009
Bel Air, MD
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Did you ever hear about the cannibal who was walking through the jungle when he passed his brother?

(Give it a minute)

Old 04-22-2011, 02:09 PM   #42
viking73

Recipes 

Nov 2009
MT, MT
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
Hell, protein is protein. That's what I always say.
Hmm...nah, I'll leave this alone...

Old 04-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #43
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5019 Times on 3389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking73 View Post
Hmm...nah, I'll leave this alone...
Someone already did that on American Pie...

Old 04-24-2011, 05:28 AM   #44
Doog_Si_Reeb
Beer is Good. And stuff!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2006
Albuquerque, NM
Liked 28 Times on 18 Posts

I'm horrified and fascinated... this is so much worse than stories of people getting their "red wings." It's typically a good rule that liquids or solids that come out of the human body should not go back in.

For the BJCP certified judges out there. What would you do if you were judging category 23 and the special ingredient was placenta?

Primary: Nada
Kegged: Beers
Bottled: Meads

Old 04-24-2011, 05:32 AM   #45
curlyfat
Recipes 

May 2010
Wyoming
Liked 37 Times on 36 Posts

I just ate my wife's placenta raw right when it came out. You see, a lot of times when you cook (or even ferment) a food, you lose a lot of nutrients. I suggest just grabbing it and pulling it out with your teeth and don't stop chewing!

Old 04-24-2011, 10:18 PM   #46
Sean

Recipes 

May 2006
Sandhills of NC
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Club View Post
You can't tell me that the thought of what human flesh would taste like hasn't crossed your mind. I've wondered, and if the chance came up would take a taste.

Additionally, this is the biggest bonus, in my mind, of the current obesity epidemic. If my plane ever goes down in the Andes, not only do they provide me extra cushioning during the crash, but I could feast like a king.
You're gonna want a human with some marbling. Like a big one who also moves around a bit.

Luck!

Old 04-26-2011, 01:38 AM   #47
Joemama474

Recipes 

Jan 2010
Essexville, Michigan
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Club View Post
You can't tell me that the thought of what human flesh would taste like hasn't crossed your mind. I've wondered, and if the chance came up would take a taste.

Additionally, this is the biggest bonus, in my mind, of the current obesity epidemic. If my plane ever goes down in the Andes, not only do they provide me extra cushioning during the crash, but I could feast like a king.
Uhhh... Remind me to never fly with you. You wouldn't think of me as fat, you'd say my meat is "well-marbled". Predator.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:54 AM   #48
Ryno

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Olive Branch, MS

I think you should put it on a smoker for a while and do a Smoked Placenta Porter. Or stuff it with hops and brew a IIPA. Good luck!
Fermenting: Robust Porter, Ryno' Wheat n Rye, Premium Bitter
Next up: Pliny the Elder, ESB, American Pils, Janets Brown, S&A IPA, Scottie's 80/-

Old 04-26-2011, 11:12 PM   #49
GodsStepBrother

Recipes 

Apr 2009
, Texas
Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts

You could use the Amniotic birthing fluid as the brewing liquor, just set your pale bucket on the floor during birth. Though I don’t know how that would affects the PH of the mash. I am sure it would give it huge character and a very well rounded dimensionality, once you dry hop with the dried placenta.

Beer advocate would blow up with a new ranking system for said beer. Seriously I am grossing myself out, on how this might taste…. I got to go.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #50
rycov
Recipes 

Feb 2010
conway SC., South Carolina
Liked 24 Times on 24 Posts

mash in with the amneotic fluid, FW placenta, and dry hop with the **** that comes out while she's pushing that little sucker outta there. that way you get the fetusy birthy flavor as your back bone, and a nice bright fecal aroma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
I would make a yeast starter, and pitch it into your mailbox.