New here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanskling

Reaction score
Hey all, new here and thought that since I had been trolling a bit I might as well introduce myself as well. My name is Hans and I am fairly new to brewing, I am currently finishing up a deployment so I wont have much to offer in the brewing stories department, but I will definitely make up for upon my return to the states. I had in the past been interested in the idea of home brewing, even bought a mr beer kit but never ended up doing anything with it. Then while at home on R&R I was reintroduced by my brother who had started brewing. Right after his grand tour and a few beers I was motivated again. I look forward to being able to contribute to this forum, and am already very thankful for the information I have been able to read here. :mug:

Welcome aboard the insanity train! I like to say "once a homebrewer, always a homebrewer." Hopefully you will love the hobby. It is easy to bury yourself in its wonderful world.

Cheers!

Back