Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Zero Carbonation Help!

Old 04-19-2011, 04:31 PM   #21
rycov
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 6

i've had the rings appear on some of mine and not others. it never mattered. maybe the gold caps are a little thicker or something. also just used the coopers drops for two batches. with priming sugar i did notice that after a week it had some carbonation. but with the drops it didn't have any after a week. i know this is not enough time for them to carbonate, i just like tasting my beer anyway. after two weeks i tasted another, it was drinkable for sure, but way undercarbed. i'll try them again this coming weekend and see how they are then. i don't think i'm being impatient, i just want to try the beer. i go in knowing its not ready yet. thats the nice thing about having a full pipeline. i don't get AS impatient for my beers to be ready. but if you feel like trying them, i don't see any harm in that, as long as you don't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
I would make a yeast starter, and pitch it into your mailbox.