I ended up making 5 gallons of soda.
Honestly I think in the future I might make the following changes.
Instead of chopping, using a food processor to slice up the oranges. Then take juice and left overs and put it in a grain bag.
Use a LOT less ginger. That fresh ginger I had was too overpowering. I could drink a glass of it, but really it was too spicy. Maybe put flames on the bottle.
Only make 1 or 2 liters as a test. Get one of the soda bottle carb caps. They are under $20.
Switch to another sweetener besides splenda. It was a bit costly, and their are better things to use.
In the end I ended up dumping it just because I don't think I could have drank that much!
I used 30 psi and let it sit for 2 weeks.