Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > 3" Dual Tower - which shank will work?
Old 04-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 3" Dual Tower - which shank will work?

New to MBT but picked up a used kegerator with a lot of spare parts. I have several dual towers as well as single towers and plan on having a commercial keg or two on tap in addition to a home brew or two. So, ideally I would like to run two dual feed towers.

Called Keg Cowboy and got their right angle shanks but there is no room to install two of those in a single tower. Too much conflict with the hard lines making the turn down. Any other source for thee that may be more easily installed?

There are also some pieces-parts that I have, but had concerns with leakage so if I went that route I would need to track down rebuild parts as well.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the stuff that I have:

The situation I am dealing with in the tower:

The pieces parts that I have (several of some, but not enough to really cobble together four taps worth). Plus, the longer assembly in the middle has the same issue and I think that the one in the bottom right is too large). The longer shank in the bottom left is also about the same size as what I bought):

Old 04-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I use these in my 3", 3 tap tower. They have the measurements, so you should be able to tell if it will fit. Good luck