So F--KING happy today - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > So F--KING happy today

Old 04-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
BlackForestBrewery

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Louisville, Kentucky

Today feels like the perfect day.

1. All my college work is DONE for the next week.
2. I'll graduate soon.
3. I'm brewing beer today with 3 of the best friends you could ever ask for.
4. NO WORK!!!
5. It's raining today, and the light misty drizzle feels like my old home in Portland, Oregon.

I feel so freaking alive today. Life is good. I wish all my brothers and sisters here a happy day and I hope you feel as good as I do today. Cheers!

Old 04-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
GodsStepBrother

Recipes 

Apr 2009
, Texas
Liked 25 Times on 23 Posts

A natural high! love it!

Old 04-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
trigger

Recipes 

Aug 2010
portland
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Uh, it hasn't rained here in Portland for like 3 days. Kinda funny, it was sunny yesterday and I bet half of PSU wore shorts and sandals to class. With sweatshirts of course cause it's still in the low 60's. Gotta love Oregonians.

Congrats on being close to a diploma. I could graduate after this term but I'm going to stick around and burn up the rest of my GI bill on a double degree.
The power to tax, once conceded, has no limits; it contains until it destroys. I was not joking when I told them to dig into their own pouches. It may not be possible to do away with government sometimes I think that government is an inescapable disease of human beings. But it may be possible to keep it small and starved and inoffensive and can you think of a better way than by requiring the governors themselves to pay the costs of their antisocial hobby?

R. A. Heinlein

Old 04-10-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
eljefe
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Pittsburgh
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Enjoy every minute of it and cograts on your accomplishments.
Secondary 2:
Keg 1: Northern Brew #1
Keg 2: 11.11.11
Next Up: Bourbonator

Old 04-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #5
evanos
Recipes 

Jul 2010
Tucson

It's drizzling in Tucson too. Makes me miss PDX pretty bad.

Old 04-10-2011, 05:57 AM   #6
bengerman
Recipes 

Feb 2011
Redmond, Washington
Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger View Post
Uh, it hasn't rained here in Portland for like 3 days. Kinda funny, it was sunny yesterday and I bet half of PSU wore shorts and sandals to class. With sweatshirts of course cause it's still in the low 60's. Gotta love Oregonians.
jerk.
yesterday was decent at my house, but it snowed at my work. day before was rainy everywhere. went for a bike ride in the drizzle that turned into a ride in the hail. today was cloudy and bland.

I'm originally from PDX myself (well, Tigard) but i've been in Seattle suburbs for the last 11 years or so.
Keg: Proto-Porter