Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Beginner's Brewing Kit on Groupon Today!

Old 04-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
mattmainster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Beginner's Brewing Kit on Groupon Today!

Came across this on the Rochester Groupon...from Midwest Homebrewing.

$64 for the kit, including an ingredient kit and a $25 gift certificate toward your next kit. Can't beat it if you're thinking about taking the dive into homebrewing!

Just thought I'd pass along a good deal!

http://gr.pn/9JVaj1

Old 04-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
Wyrmwood
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 56

that link didn't work for me (it took me to my local groupon), but this link will get you to that deal (It's in Atlanta...)

http://www.groupon.com/deals/midwest...anta?c=dnb&p=6

Also, I've been bit by these countdown clocks before (like to me it appears to have two days left); I'm sure this deal is up by midnight somewhere, so if you want it, don't wait until tomorrow.
"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." Ben Franklin

Old 04-05-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
RugerRedhawk
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Keep in mind you'll need a thermometer, and will benefit greatly from an auto siphon.