A Game of Thrones - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > A Game of Thrones

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #21
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Posts: 30,913
Liked 4857 Times on 3273 Posts


Never been happier to see a guy get a golden shower as I was in the last episode I watched. That portion of the storyline is starting to get epic, from the little spoiler I caught the other day.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:33 AM   #22
CastleBlack
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
DALE CITY, Virginia
Posts: 222
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
Never been happier to see a guy get a golden shower as I was in the last episode I watched. That portion of the storyline is starting to get epic, from the little spoiler I caught the other day.
My girl read your comment and asked me what kind of show it was I liked so much that had guys getting golden showers!

GOT:

The ritual begins.-

Cant wait, 4 days left, the home brews are ready to be had, the company is as ready as ever. All we gotta do now it patience... or have a few brews while we are at it!

Happy brewing to ya all.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #23
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Posts: 30,913
Liked 4857 Times on 3273 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleBlack View Post
My girl read your comment and asked me what kind of show it was I liked so much that had guys getting golden showers!

GOT:

The ritual begins.-

Cant wait, 4 days left, the home brews are ready to be had, the company is as ready as ever. All we gotta do now it patience... or have a few brews while we are at it!

Happy brewing to ya all.
LOL! I thought that might be read funny, but also in all honesty, I wouldn't put it past them to show what she thought! It can get pretty nasty sometimes.

The end is near for one of my favorite characters. I can feel it. And I hate the little bastard who does it. I hope he gets his throat slit in his sleep.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #24
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
CreamyGoodness's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Posts: 7,491
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts


Homer if you are thinking what I think you are thinking keep thinking because its not what you think.
__________________
See, that's where the real story is.
In the competition for the attention of the space aliens.
Everyone's equal in the eyes of God, but the space aliens, you've got to figure they would play favorites.




YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!


 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #25
WhineinAlbany
Recipes 
 
May 2011
Glenville, NY
Posts: 280
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal

LOL! I thought that might be read funny, but also in all honesty, I wouldn't put it past them to show what she thought! It can get pretty nasty sometimes.

The end is near for one of my favorite characters. I can feel it. And I hate the little bastard who does it. I hope he gets his throat slit in his sleep.
Well without any giving spoilers, I think it gets close in book 5 in a certain Cersei scene.

If only Dany would get killed off, but she's probably the one character GRRM is attached to. She just annoys the hell outta me.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #26
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Posts: 30,913
Liked 4857 Times on 3273 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
Homer if you are thinking what I think you are thinking keep thinking because its not what you think.
Unfortunately I caught a spoiler by accident a while back... I'm pretty sure it's what I think.

Crap. I just remembered it's on HBO...

This is almost as addicting as BSG. I might have to pickup HBO for a few months now.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:34 PM   #27
CastleBlack
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
DALE CITY, Virginia
Posts: 222
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
Unfortunately I caught a spoiler by accident a while back... I'm pretty sure it's what I think.

Crap. I just remembered it's on HBO...

This is almost as addicting as BSG. I might have to pickup HBO for a few months now.
That is one peculiar thing about GRRM: he kills off his lead characters soon and elevates others in his place. One may even say that "Levitation Ale" might be just the appropriate brew for this show, just sayin...

3 DAYS LEFT!

Enjoy the show everybody and as always Happy Brewing!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #28
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Posts: 30,913
Liked 4857 Times on 3273 Posts


You might find this sick and twisted, but I'm waiting with schoolgirl glee for the young lady to find a good use for "needle". I just know it's going to be good! She is going ot be a wicked little swords (woman? kid? girl?)

She's one of my favorite characters. Too much like her father.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #29
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
CreamyGoodness's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Posts: 7,491
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts


Oh Homer, if you only knew...
__________________
See, that's where the real story is.
In the competition for the attention of the space aliens.
Everyone's equal in the eyes of God, but the space aliens, you've got to figure they would play favorites.




YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!


 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #30
CastleBlack
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
DALE CITY, Virginia
Posts: 222
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal View Post
You might find this sick and twisted, but I'm waiting with schoolgirl glee for the young lady to find a good use for "needle". I just know it's going to be good! She is going ot be a wicked little swords (woman? kid? girl?)

She's one of my favorite characters. Too much like her father.
I second that Homer!

Gosh Darn Right!

I ll have a brew in her name during the premier, I am sure she will not disappoint us!

3 Days Left Mate!

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drinking Game Brandon O General Chit Chat 1 08-18-2009 03:13 PM
Looking for a new PS3 Game... RLinNH General Chit Chat 40 06-24-2008 06:13 PM
The Corrupt Wish Game. xellios General Chit Chat 28 01-28-2008 03:02 AM
Interesting Game RICLARK General Chit Chat 46 01-27-2008 02:01 AM
Fun game xunedeinx General Chit Chat 5 11-29-2006 04:15 AM


Forum Jump