Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Winners Drawn!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Question about AHS...
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #1
Hoppin_Mad
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 191
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default Question about AHS...

I have never ordered anything online from AHS, but I am thinking about trying to take advantage of the awesome 20 year anniversary sale they have going. I had a question for any of you guys who have ordered from them in the past.

On their site it says that they cannot ship LME through the post office. I am wondering if I were to place an order over 100 dollars that included liquid if the shipping is still free or if I would have to pay to have it shipped some other way? I can probably just email them this question but I figure someone on here has had experience with this before.

thanks!


Hoppin_Mad is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:59 AM   #2
windbreaker123
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: bfe, oh
Posts: 270
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

ups will deliver it. 100 or over is free to ship


windbreaker123 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
Brooklyn-Brewtality
Four Beasts Brewery
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Brooklyn-Brewtality's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 2,280
Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windbreaker123
ups will deliver it. 100 or over is free to ship
This. I love AHS
__________________
Kegged: Berlinerweisse, Dubbel, Galaxy Wheat
Bottled: Golden Strong, Mild, IIPA, Rauch
Fermenting: Saison, Imperial Wheat Stout, Brett Saison, APA, Brett Roggenbier
Brooklyn-Brewtality is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:10 AM   #4
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UP of Michigan
Posts: 65,159
Liked 5945 Times on 4240 Posts
Likes Given: 1517

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppin_Mad View Post
I have never ordered anything online from AHS, but I am thinking about trying to take advantage of the awesome 20 year anniversary sale they have going. I had a question for any of you guys who have ordered from them in the past.

On their site it says that they cannot ship LME through the post office. I am wondering if I were to place an order over 100 dollars that included liquid if the shipping is still free or if I would have to pay to have it shipped some other way? I can probably just email them this question but I figure someone on here has had experience with this before.

thanks!
It comes UPS. You probably can't get it to a PO Box or to an APO if you're military. But all of their stuff comes UPS to me.
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
But I'm pretty boring so don't expect much!
https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
Yooper is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:02 AM   #5
Hoppin_Mad
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 191
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Too good to be true. About to place a monster order from these guys. Could be the start of a beautiful friendship!
Hoppin_Mad is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #6
strat_thru_marshall
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 1,679
Liked 29 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppin_Mad View Post
Too good to be true. About to place a monster order from these guys. Could be the start of a beautiful friendship!
ahs rules. great service and great products. highly recommended.


strat_thru_marshall is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools



Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS