Who I want as a brew partner! - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Who I want as a brew partner!

Old 03-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
matthewgardner
Recipes 

Feb 2011
Brewer, Maine

I am not the kind of person that watches tv every week...I can't make myself available every Tuesday at 9 or Sunday at 10. But I am on disability right now from my job and have been doing nothing but brewing beer and watching tv...I guess I have been watching my kids too. But I never watched any episode of the show 24 before 5 weeks ago and I just finished season 3. How come no one told me that this show was the ****?

I want Jack Bauer to be my brew assistant for a day. I do realize that he's got overly qualified, great in the field, handsome and suave...everythng you need in an agent. Let me know what you think...

Old 03-26-2011, 02:55 AM   #2
Opivy
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Upper Baboons Asshole

how about House?

never watched either show to be honest - but House seems like he gets **** done.

Old 03-26-2011, 03:16 AM   #3
strat_thru_marshall

Recipes 

Mar 2010
Oklahoma City
Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts

dude, Sopranos. Season 1, episode 1......let the epicness begin.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:18 AM   #4
theonetrueruss
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2010
Woodstock, GA
Liked 50 Times on 36 Posts

naa... get that kid from Weeds who can culture pot super well.. if he can do that with weed he should be able to grow some killer hops

Old 03-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
matthewgardner
Recipes 

Feb 2011
Brewer, Maine

I was housed last night when I wrote it...it barely makes any sense. Man I love having homebrew in a keg.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #6
Vuarra
Recipes 

Mar 2009
Hamilton,, ON
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

I want Jennifer Aniston as a brew partner... she might not be able to tell Fuggles from East Kent Goldings, but I'm sure I'd eff up the entire batch if she were in the room with me.

Fermenting: Real Ale, Extract Lager (with WLP830), India Pale Ale

Conditioning: Nothing

Drinking: Pale Ale from the keg

Old 03-28-2011, 05:48 AM   #7
Opivy
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Upper Baboons Asshole

haha, just watched an episode of the three stooges with them brewing beer this morning.

reminded me of my first batch with my friends.

haha, found it before hitting post =0
guess it kinda goes against the idea of this thread, because I'd keep these guys away from me during brew day.