Can't find a vibrating football game - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Recipes/Ingredients > Can't find a vibrating football game

Old 03-25-2011, 10:44 PM   #11
10th-Level Beer Nerd
May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 531 Times on 427 Posts

Just duct-tape your wife's vibrator to the bottom of a small cookie sheet. Some of the fancy ones even have remote control!
Come join Yankee Ingenuity!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Revvy Likes This 
Old 03-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #12
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3193 Times on 1885 Posts

Originally Posted by the_bird View Post
Just duct-tape your wife's vibrator to the bottom of a small cookie sheet. Some of the fancy ones even have remote control!
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!!!!

Someone should contact this guy who I immortalized in the quote's thread.

Originally Posted by robtotten View Post
Thanks for the link, Revvy. After reviewing that, I'm confident that stir plates are the way to go! Although I'd still like to find a way to use sex toys in brewing.
Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 03-25-2011, 11:20 PM   #13
Nov 2008
Townsville, QLD, Australia
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

How about attaching a tray or sheet of plywood or something to a random orbital sander? Although I think the vibrator is the sexier option.