help!! I need an intervention! - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > help!! I need an intervention!

Old 03-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Begin2Brew
Searching for the perfect beer one at a time
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Antioch, IL
Liked 59 Times on 56 Posts

Seriously, I can't help but sample my beers 1 week after bottling! Each batch gets better. Is the nervana or just the results of 20 years of BMC??

Ruffled Feathers Brewery

Old 03-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #3
Zamial
Recipes 

Apr 2010
WI
Liked 176 Times on 157 Posts

Treat your self to a mixed 6er of craft brews and let the HB carb up and go from green to great. You are robbing yourself of a great beer every time you have one that is not ready...do not feel bad most new brewers do the same thing...lol. Start a new batch if you have not already...

Old 03-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #4
Golddiggie
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Dec 2010
Liked 491 Times on 427 Posts

Willpower is the name of the game... I'm fighting back the urge to chill down one of the Boddington's Pub Ale clones that I bottled up on the 10th... I'm going to wait until at least sometime next week before I chill one down...

Patience is most often rewarded with home brew...

跟猴子比丟屎 ・ Gun HOE-tze bee DIO-se

On Tap: Caramel Ale, Mocha Porter II, MO SMaSH IPA
Waiting/Carbonating: 12.5% Wee Honey II, 8.9% Old Ale, English Brown Ale, Lickah ESB, Mocha Porter II
Fermenting
K1:
K2: Epic mead
K3: TripSix
On Deck: Caramel Ale
Aging:mead
Mead [bottled]:Oaked Wildflower Traditional, Mocha Madness, Blackberry Melomel, maple wine

Old 03-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #5
batch
Recipes 

Apr 2006
Boston, MA

Like that signature!
-batch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamial View Post
Treat your self to a mixed 6er of craft brews and let the HB carb up and go from green to great. You are robbing yourself of a great beer every time you have one that is not ready...do not feel bad most new brewers do the same thing...lol. Start a new batch if you have not already...
Old (4 yrs) LME ale
Up next: ? imperial stout

Old 03-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #6
certaut
Recipes 

Dec 2010
hughes springs, Texas
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

you don't need an intervention, you just need to brew 10 gallon batches and do this twice a month for 3 months (trust me) , only then will you learn the true taste of aged
homebrew