I FINALLY made some progress this weekend!!
At this point, the stand is 90% complete in "manual mode". I got my lower shelf/splash shield mounted, pump mounts cut, drilled and mounted, gas manifold and shutoff valves mounted...
I rigged my pump switch box to the left side of the frame to give me some control until I get the BCS controller...that isn't permanent.
All I have left to do is polish the frame, and mount the burner wind screens (you can see them sitting on the bottom shelf in the photos).
Once that is done, I will begin collecting parts to begin the automation process. Thats going to be a lot of $$, so it may take awhile...but at this point I am ready to rock in full manual mode. I will still be using a cooler mash tun until I have computer control of the burners and pumps (which is why the center burner isnt connected yet), but I thought I would put my shiny new Blichmann mash tun on the stand just for the photos.