Brewcast on Saturday 3/19/10! - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Electric Brewing > Brewcast on Saturday 3/19/10!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2011, 11:09 PM   #1
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Posts: 69,253
Liked 7738 Times on 5431 Posts



Since the last brewcast didn't suck as bad as I thought it might, I'm planning on webcasting my brewday tomorrow on my "new" electric rig.

I'll post the link when I'm ready to go, but it should be around 10 Central time. I'll be making my recipe for the "Broken Leg House Amber", a 10.5 gallon batch.
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 52,367
Liked 8613 Times on 6926 Posts


Sweet! I'll probably tune in!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:17 AM   #3
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Posts: 69,253
Liked 7738 Times on 5431 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_IPA View Post
Sweet! I'll probably tune in!
Oh, good! You can see my rig. The new HLT is pretty cool, and the improvements in the BK are awesome. I love my new control panel.

I'll try to get started in the morning pretty early, but I'm NOT a morning person at all.
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:25 AM   #4
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 52,367
Liked 8613 Times on 6926 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
Oh, good! You can see my rig. The new HLT is pretty cool, and the improvements in the BK are awesome. I love my new control panel.

I'll try to get started in the morning pretty early, but I'm NOT a morning person at all.
Nice. I've always wanted to see your rig; er, your new panel - I mean; uh. Yeah, have a good brew session

I'm not a morning person either, and I'm two hours earlier than you. Don't start too early!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:49 AM   #5
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Posts: 69,253
Liked 7738 Times on 5431 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_IPA View Post
Nice. I've always wanted to see your rig; er, your new panel - I mean; uh. Yeah, have a good brew session

I'm not a morning person either, and I'm two hours earlier than you. Don't start too early!
Really? Two hours? That doesn't seem right at all! that's way too early.
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 03:01 AM   #6
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 52,367
Liked 8613 Times on 6926 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
Really? Two hours? That doesn't seem right at all! that's way too early.
Actually - 3 hours! I forgot that Michigan is Eastern Time.....and AZ is west coast time now....

If you do a long mash, I may be up in time for the first hop addition!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:40 PM   #7
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Posts: 69,253
Liked 7738 Times on 5431 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_IPA View Post
Actually - 3 hours! I forgot that Michigan is Eastern Time.....and AZ is west coast time now....

If you do a long mash, I may be up in time for the first hop addition!
I'm not in eastern time, we're in central time here.

Anyway, I mashed in and totally forgot about trying to webcast it! Duh.

I'm about 1/2 way through the mash now, measuring hops.
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #8
Pick
 
Pick's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jan 2010
High Springs, Florida
Posts: 463
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


How do you do a Brewcast?
__________________
Primary 1: Empty
Primary 2: Empty
Keg 1: Empty
Keg 2: Drinking Ed Wort's Apfelwein 3.5.10
Keg 3: Empty
Keg 4: Empty
Keg 5: Empty

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
CrystallineEntity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
CrystallineEntity's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2009
San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,943
Liked 997 Times on 960 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
I'm not in eastern time, we're in central time here.

Anyway, I mashed in and totally forgot about trying to webcast it! Duh.

I'm about 1/2 way through the mash now, measuring hops.
What a tease!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 52,367
Liked 8613 Times on 6926 Posts


And I woke up early to watch!


 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump