Not-So-Obnoxious Baseball Thread - Page 89 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Not-So-Obnoxious Baseball Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 05:27 AM   #881
McBrewskie
Recipes 
 
Jun 2011
Alameda, Ca
Posts: 2,172
Liked 312 Times on 229 Posts


Holy ****ing A's. Team of destiny.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #882
WildGingerBrewing
Old and OK is good enuff
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
WildGingerBrewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2010
McKinney, TX
Posts: 16,541
Liked 2321 Times on 2234 Posts


The A's are effin amazing.
__________________
Doritos are evil. Taco Bell is evil. Ergo, Ginger is Satan. - Shecky
I should have known the thought of Ginger's wang flopping would be enough to kill the TR. - KCBrewer
I'm getting terribly curious about Ginger's pp. - SharonaZamboni

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #883
iaefebs
Registered User
Recipes 
 
Aug 2010
West Coast, MI
Posts: 2,674
Liked 245 Times on 177 Posts


Brother-in-law sent a text. Say's he put a Valverde poster on his bedroom door and now it wont close. Any suggestions

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #884
McBrewskie
Recipes 
 
Jun 2011
Alameda, Ca
Posts: 2,172
Liked 312 Times on 229 Posts


Hey Mat Latos, suck my dick.


scrambledegg81 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM   #885
FreshZ
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
St. Louis, MO
Posts: 336
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by iaefebs
Brother-in-law sent a text. Say's he put a Valverde poster on his bedroom door and now it wont close. Any suggestions
Lol
__________________
Primary: Nothing
Primary: Nothing
Secondary: MVP (Manly Vanilla Porter),
Bottled: Cali Common, I.P.K., CTZ SMaSH yeast experiment, FUBAR IPA, Barleywine, Columbus Day Milk Stout, Narwhal ESB...
On Deck: Domaine DuPage clone, Heady Topper clone, Oaked Imp. Stout

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #886
scrambledegg81
Flocculation Nation
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
scrambledegg81's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2009
Los Osos, CA
Posts: 1,818
Liked 40 Times on 36 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
Hey Mat Latos, suck my d**k.

Amen to that. Nothing better than to slam an NLDS title in the face of a guy who openly criticizes another team simply because he "hates" them. One of the most nerve-wracking games I've ever seen, but my G's are headed to the NLCS.
__________________
Primary: nada
Secondary: emptyness
Bottled/Fridge: Sierra Nevada Celebration
Bombers/Growlers/Aging: The Abyss, Firestone 19th Anniversary Ale
Kegerator: sanitizer!
Coming Up: something spiffy, most likely

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #887
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Posts: 30,652
Liked 4765 Times on 3217 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
Holy ****ing A's. Team of destiny.
Almost.

McBrewskie Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #888
McBrewskie
Recipes 
 
Jun 2011
Alameda, Ca
Posts: 2,172
Liked 312 Times on 229 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambledegg81 View Post
Amen to that. Nothing better than to slam an NLDS title in the face of a guy who openly criticizes another team simply because he "hates" them. One of the most nerve-wracking games I've ever seen, but my G's are headed to the NLCS.
Dude I thought I was gonna have a heart attack during that Bruce at bat. Romo is a straight gamer. I think I came when Posey hit that grand salami off of Latos and it went upper deck and hit the sign that said Latos on it. Openly hates my team, my city, comes into our yard and taunts kids having fun, breaks our announcers car's sunroof then tells him to **** off and deal with it. Seriously nothing against the Reds or their fans, great team, but also seriously **** that guy. Oh well, it was great to see my Giants move on and beating him made it that much sweeter, but now it's time to get on with winning the whole god damned thing. LET'S GO GI-ANTS!!!!!

scrambledegg81 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #889
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Posts: 30,652
Liked 4765 Times on 3217 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
Dude I thought I was gonna have a heart attack during that Bruce at bat. Romo is a straight gamer. I think I came when Posey hit that grand salami off of Latos and it went upper deck and hit the sign that said Latos on it. Openly hates my team, my city, comes into our yard and taunts kids having fun, breaks our announcers car's sunroof then tells him to **** off and deal with it. Seriously nothing against the Reds or their fans, great team, but also seriously **** that guy. Oh well, it was great to see my Giants move on and beating him made it that much sweeter, but now it's time to get on with winning the whole god damned thing. LET'S GO GI-ANTS!!!!!
What do you expect from a guy who owns a cat named "Cat Latos". I mean, WFT?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:35 AM   #890
FreshZ
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
St. Louis, MO
Posts: 336
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Homercidal

What do you expect from a guy who owns a cat named "Cat Latos". I mean, WFT?
Is that true? If so, I might change my mind and like him. I always thought he was a huge turd, but with a sense of humor like that, he can't be all bad. Well, yea he can (but that name is awesome).

Climb back in Cards!!!
__________________
Primary: Nothing
Primary: Nothing
Secondary: MVP (Manly Vanilla Porter),
Bottled: Cali Common, I.P.K., CTZ SMaSH yeast experiment, FUBAR IPA, Barleywine, Columbus Day Milk Stout, Narwhal ESB...
On Deck: Domaine DuPage clone, Heady Topper clone, Oaked Imp. Stout

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Getting back into baseball Cubslover General Chit Chat 16 03-07-2012 01:07 AM
Fans of baseball, even bad baseball ... shecky General Chit Chat 8 08-14-2008 02:29 AM
baseball cards BrewBrain General Chit Chat 16 07-30-2008 09:03 AM
If you like baseball, you'll LOVE X-TREME Baseball!! rdwj General Chit Chat 12 05-09-2007 08:09 PM
Baseball--AL or NL? Dude General Chit Chat 54 04-24-2007 12:11 PM


Forum Jump