Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Just for the hell of it bought a Coopers brewing system

Old 03-11-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
gmaupin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Just for the hell of it bought a Coopers brewing system

Please no trash the thing type comments. I have a normal bucket better bottle equipment but for fun I went and ordered a coopers brewing system. Are there any tips to improving the beer that I will make, They are sending me out a fresh box of brewing sugar (they dont have any more so they are sending out brew enhancer 1 ) and a fresh brew enhancer 2 do to the packages looking like somebody beat them up. Can I use the sugars I have plus what they are covering.The brew enhancer 2 is for the Mexican cervaca I ordered

Old 03-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
Jlsbrew
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I use a coopers system and like it I have supplemented it with some other items that did not come with it. If you already have some equipment you probably won't need anything else.

Old 03-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
gmaupin
Recipes 

THE Coopers is just for fun plus it gives me a extra fermenter I am just looking for some tips