Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Other > DIY Mill Hopper - lbs / sq ft.??

Old 03-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #21
cruelkix
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddiggie View Post
I'm sure it will go through many sacks of grain before starting to show wear... You could be in full swing, turning a profit before you actually need (or more likely want) to replace it.
God I hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golddiggie View Post
Either way, good luck with the venture... I know that I'd be stoked if I was looking at brewing as more than just a hobby.
Thanks!! Its all kinda crazy when you start thinking about actually selling your beer. So many crazy things to deal with. I wish I had a helluva lot more money to start with thats for sure.....

Old 03-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #22
camiller
Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruelkix View Post
Yeah I already have the supplier worked out so thats nice at least. He's giving me a good deal and understands that my orders will start "small" (in his terms) and have the potential to get much bigger assuming I don't crash and burn......
Since Country Malt Group has a warehouse in Aurora, CO, which you list as your location, you should be able to get good shipping, if you can't just go pick it up.

Old 03-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #23
cruelkix
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
Since Country Malt Group has a warehouse in Aurora, CO, which you list as your location, you should be able to get good shipping, if you can't just go pick it up.
Wow, thanks for the heads up on that one. I didn't realize. I was going to go through colorado malting company (try to keep it local), but I will have to compare prices and see where I end up. It's always nice to have options.

Thanks!!