The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread - Page 539 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East Homebrew Forum > The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 01:06 AM   #5381
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 824 Times on 559 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird
"Really? What's it look like? I haven't seen that thing in YEARS!"
"In a weird sort of way it kinda looks like Rookie. It's big, lumpy, leans to the left, it's got a bald head and a stupid looking grin to it."

Old 07-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #5382
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

A guy happens to mention the future king of the British Empires moms vag, the schweet baby Jeebus and a curiously misshapen schlong, all within a few posts, in a thread populated by Massholes and Masshole wannabes and suddenly everyone else becomes PC? What's wrong with you tards? You all move to California?

Old 07-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #5383
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

Glen Thunder gin from Watkins Glen has it all over Tangueray. Just sayin'!

the_bird Likes This 
Old 07-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #5384
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 536 Times on 430 Posts

We're heading up that way in a couple of weeks, taking the kids camping for a couple nights then heading back to the MIL's place to stash 'em for a while while we go booze it up.

Have you been to Shalestone? Small little place a little further north up on the east side of Seneca, a little further north than Red Newt. Probably the best red wines in the region.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 07-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #5385
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

No. Didn't stop there. I was terribly disappointed this time. Plonk outnumbered good wine 8:1. Only two truly good wines were Lakewood's 3 Generations dry reisling and the guy in the brown building just south of the distillery, the first or second vineyard on the right out of WG. He had a Bordeaux style that I really liked. Only wines I bought all weekend.
Finally found the brewery open, Dirty Goat or something. Pedestrian at best. Best beer they had was a commercial, Lord Westerfield or something. Not something I've ever seen around here. Was pretty good. Was with a guy who grew up in PA, he said its a small brewery down there and will bring me back a rack next time he goes home. There was a brewery low down on the west side that I've driven past a hundred times without seeing, they had a very nice kolsh. Wagoners was a zoo as always and we pulled into Three Brothers right at 5 so didn't get to their beer. A somewhat disappointing weekend from that perspective.
On the other side we found a You Pick orchard with ripe apricots that were spectacular. I didn't think apricots grew up here. Two more trees I need to buy.

Melana Likes This 
Old 07-29-2013, 12:08 AM   #5386
homebeerbrewer

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Home, where the beer is, NH
Liked 109 Times on 94 Posts

Hey sissies, this is a beer forum. Just sayin...

Old 07-29-2013, 12:20 AM   #5387
bluemoose

Recipes 

Jun 2011
, Vermont
Liked 261 Times on 197 Posts

Hard to believe they make an ascot big enough for PTN's neck.

Old 07-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #5388
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

Oh ya, we're sissies because we drink wine.

Are you involved in a bet with someone to prove that you can be as stupid and obnoxious as Rookie?

You'll give it a hell of a go but you won't be able to pull it off.

Sissy.

Old 07-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #5389
nhwrecker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2011
Nashua, NH
Liked 75 Times on 57 Posts

Now PTN is not only a whine common-sewer, but a poet as well. We're you dig up that lame new signature? Get a new box of crackerjax over the weekend, or sumthin'?

Oh, and since this is a beer fore-arm, I highly recommend not using 2 oz of Sorachi Ace in a 5 gallon keg. Not sure I'm going to be able to salvage this batch....

Borderline Brewing Co. Nashua, NH

Old 07-29-2013, 01:07 PM   #5390
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007

Are you saying the beer you just brewed is worse than the stuff you were handing me on the boat? I find that VERY hard to believe ! That first beer tasted like a Tijuana hookers ass and it went downhill from there. It's guys like you that give Cape hope. "It tastes better then my beer, it must be good, he's a pro!" That retard is going to succeed because of guys like you who brew beer that tastes line it was crafted in a toilet in Cellblock 7.