The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread - Page 307 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East Homebrew Forum > The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2012, 08:25 PM   #3061
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 52,366
Liked 8609 Times on 6925 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
Jesus. I must have been all sorts a druk or something. Wow.
Or maybe it was Tom Brady's balls slapping against the keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
Hey, I've had a bunch of people up my ass (Hello Bird!) about the date for Masstoberfest. I haven't been able to pin it down because of a combination of work, school and travel issues. I will have a firm date by the end of the coming week. Promise.
I'll commit to attending and back out at the last minute as usual.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #3062
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,155
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


Trust me, standing in Paul's driveway drinking his IPA and eating pork jerky isnt something you'll die from if you miss
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:55 PM   #3063
DakotaRules
 
DakotaRules's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2009
Melrose, MA
Posts: 1,750
Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing
Trust me, standing in Paul's driveway drinking his IPA and eating pork jerky isnt something you'll die from if you miss
Your going to make fun of someone else's bad BBQ...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #3064
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
paulthenurse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2007
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Posts: 9,453
Liked 696 Times on 492 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaRules

Your going to make fun of someone else's bad BBQ...
It is pretty farkin' ironic, isn't it?

And yes AZ, we know, we know. The sun is going to rise in the west, politicians are going to become honest and you are going to come to Masstoberfest! Got it.
__________________
All I want for Christmas is another three day ban on Cape.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:05 PM   #3065
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,155
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


Yeah, absa****inlutely I will. 12 years and about 20 pigs, I had ONE bad one (last year's NIHFC). Did you have this years?
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:10 PM   #3066
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
the_bird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2006
Adams, MA
Posts: 20,883
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
Hey, I've had a bunch of people up my ass (Hello Bird!) about the date for Masstoberfest. I haven't been able to pin it down because of a combination of work, school and travel issues. I will have a firm date by the end of the coming week. Promise.
You know, you could have just REPLIED to my ONE friggin' PM and my ONE friggin' Facebook question, instead of just ignoring them like an *******. "Not sure yet; I'll let you know" - how ****ing hard would that have been?

__________________
Come join Yankee Ingenuity!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #3067
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,155
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


Sweet Jesus Bird. You're JUST realizing the insanely high levels of douchebagism that he can reach ??
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #3068
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,155
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


You know what Paulie... How's this? You pick the effin weekend and have Masstoberfrst at my place so I can use my pit. We'll buy two effin pigs identical in size from Den Bestins and go effin head to head. I'll bet any amount of cash you want to go to charity.

Let's go tough guy.
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #3069
DakotaRules
 
DakotaRules's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2009
Melrose, MA
Posts: 1,750
Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing
Yeah, absa****inlutely I will. 12 years and about 20 pigs, I had ONE bad one (last year's NIHFC). Did you have this years?
It was my first…I don't hostem just eat at em...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #3070
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
AZ_IPA's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Posts: 52,366
Liked 8609 Times on 6925 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
You know what Paulie... How's this? You pick the effin weekend and have Masstoberfrst at my place so I can use my pit. We'll buy two effin pigs identical in size from Den Bestins and go effin head to head. I'll bet any amount of cash you want to go to charity.

Let's go tough guy.
Hmmmm, may have to reconsider.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official 2009 NHC meetup thread olllllo South West Homebrew Forum 0 05-11-2009 06:07 PM
The Official 2007 GABF Thread dblvsn North Central Homebrew Forum 95 10-23-2007 04:14 PM
Official Dixie Cup 2007 Thread EdWort South Central Homebrew Forum 9 10-22-2007 08:29 PM


Forum Jump