The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread - Page 287 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East Homebrew Forum > The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #2861
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 755 Times on 530 Posts

Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week. Then when I could finally get back on the saddle without discomfort I broke a spoke doing a time trial this past Saturday. Sucked because I was going like a bat out of hell. A slow, old, fat bat but......

Just picked up the new and improved wheel this evening. I'll be back to cranking out the mileage tomorrow.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #2862
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 534 Times on 429 Posts

... and there's another one for the quote bin...

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 07-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #2863
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA

I always thought that "blueberry ale" was a metaphor, for the state of Yeager's balls after his wife doesn't have sex with him for six months.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie

Old 07-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #2864
paulthenurse
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2007
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah Chahles.
Liked 755 Times on 530 Posts

It's that too.

But the kid makes gallons of that blueberry crap. Honest to God, the stuff would make a maggot sick to its stomach. He claims his wife drinks it. She weighs about 90 pounds. I don't know. Maybe she has a wicked high metabolism. I just know that anybody Ive know who allegedly drinks that much beer weighs more. Considerably more.

And you've seen Yeager. He ain't exactly Mr Universe. I think we can all draw our own conclusions about where the blueberry beer goes.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #2865
j1laskey
Recipes 

May 2010
Boston
Liked 214 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week. Then when I could finally get back on the saddle without discomfort I broke a spoke doing a time trial this past Saturday. Sucked because I was going like a bat out of hell. A slow, old, fat bat but......

Just picked up the new and improved wheel this evening. I'll be back to cranking out the mileage tomorrow.
Wow...that first sentence is very confusing....

Old 07-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #2866
DakotaRules

Recipes 

Feb 2009
Melrose, MA
Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1laskey

Wow...that first sentence is very confusing....
It doesn't seem confusing to me. Paul love P'Town. I'm sure he really wanted to stay longer but just could take anymore pounding.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:47 PM   #2867
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA

I'd be careful there, Dakota. You went cruising up to P-town alongside him!

Old 07-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #2868
homebeerbrewer

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Home, where the beer is, NH
Liked 108 Times on 93 Posts

You and Paul don't have to go to P-town to do your pounding. You just can't do it in public.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #2869
barneygumble
Recipes 

Apr 2012
Pittsfield, MA
Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
You, my friend, live in the geographical equivilant of my sore taint. Right now, I want you to go outside and look around. Go on...

See what I mean?
Well, I live on one of two lakes in the Berkshires. This place is geographical nervana. Total resort material with Jimney Peak's windmill spinnin right behind the lake.

Its the PEOPLE!

If you are a Libertarian Conservative Constitutionalist, ( in other words, a Jeffersonian, yep, thats me), this place is Mars. I gotta move back to NH or maybe consider Texas or Oklahoma.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:28 AM   #2870
barneygumble
Recipes 

Apr 2012
Pittsfield, MA
Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:

Didn't I see you in those assless chaps walking down commercial street a week ago Sat? Brown eye too sore for the chafing?